What attracts you?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have always wondered why I’m attracted to big strong men, a less attracted to skinny men. My husband had to be physical strong, big arms/shoulders (check, check,& check) like a protector. We are attracted to people that enhance our welling being (survival mode); it’s called the science of sex appeal. There is a mixtures of things that contribute to why we are attracted to certain people (i.e.cultural values, upbringing, and biology). Pheromones are responsible for why men love seeing a women with a beautiful hourglass figure and women enjoy the strong chest of a man. 

When men see a curvaceous body’s, small waist, big hips there animalistic instinct of mating comes into play. Men associate shapely women with women that are a good build for childbearing. Men are hardwired to populate earth, that’s right spread their seeds.

Women are also hardwired,we look for muscles, broad shoulders (oh YEAH), and strong chest.  These are traits that indicate high level of testosterone, you know a manly manly.  A man that has an appearance of a being strong, can be seen as healthy and a protectors.

So what are you attracted? Big arms? Big shoulders? Big breast? Big hips? Come on lets hear it.............
 
 


.







1 comment:

Kris said...

This is right on point. When my husband and I were just dating, I always told him I loved when he wraped his big strong arms around me when I slept or just whenever. They also made me feel secure, safe, and loved. I am definitley attracted to big strong men, I am a tall solid girl myself and being with a small man would just make me feel insecure and I wouldn't help, but see him as being weak. Love my big strong man.

Post a Comment